International Conference on Computational Science and Management 2023
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON COMPUTATIONAL SCIENCE AND MANAGEMENT (ICCSM 2023)
7th & 8th April 2023
Organized By School of Computer Science and Engineering
School of Commerce and Business Management
Geeta University is a part of Geeta Group of Institutions (GGI). Since 1985, the GGI has been delivering quality education ranging from schools to higher educational institutions. Expertise, experience and excellence are the hallmarks of GGI Institutions.
Geeta University is aiming to transform lives, working locally and globally through the creation, sharing and application of knowledge. The mission is to create and disseminate knowledge from local to global stage.
Geeta University is a local university with a global impact. A premier university at the heart of the historic City of Panipat, Haryana, is working relentlessly for both national and international recognition.
Today the University is home for world class research and distinguished teaching, based on the very philosophy of realism, pragmatism and optimism. Its education is known for its highly interactive, collaborative and project-based approach to learning.
School of Commerce & Business Management
Offers BBA, MBA and B. Com, B. Com (Hons.) which provides managerial and entrepreneurial skills to students thereby offering plethora of job opportunities in numerous sectors such as marketing, finance, HR, sales and international business. Our Commerce & Management courses are recognized as coveted ones in the region as it provides amalgamation of management skills with the real-world experience required for gaining entry to the global business houses. Besides, the University aims to inculcate entrepreneurial spirits involving the development of communication skills, leadership skills, and problem-solving abilities widely sought by the business houses. The school showcases faculty members having diverse set of specializations and mix of corporate experience and academic accolades. This unfolds countless opportunities which not only enriches the students academically but also the University at large.
Our students are exposed to a truly innovative, and transformative learning environment. Our classes are small, and we provide specialization flexibility. Thus, students and scholars enjoy a highly interactive, engaged and technologically enhanced learning.
School of Computer Science and Engineering
Ensures that the students gain the latest technological knowhow in computers and computing systems. In today’s world, understanding computer systems has become an inseparable part of everyone’s life and being a computer science graduate is and increasingly becoming the most recognized profession. The students continually learn developing and testing multiple algorithms and software that become effective solutions to the organizational problems driving efficiencies for faster decision making.
We offer B.Tech. (CSE), B.Tech. (CS), B.Tech. (AIML), Bachelor in Computer Applications, Master in Computer Applications, Ph.D. (CSE) and Ph.D. (CA) helping students deal with real time issues pertaining to designing, making, maintaining, and operating the software and hardware. The stream envisages acquaintance to a wide range of advanced design principles of Mathematics and Engineering which are required for developing new-age computer systems.
We aspire to be recognized as a place where scholarly research and high-quality education are imparted. We provide an environment that pushes our students and scholars to excel and cultivate their leadership potential for future. Our school is a hub of learned scholars, experienced academics and industry professionals.
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE:
Geeta University is organizing an International Conference on Computational Science and Management (ICCSM-2023) from 7th-8th April 2023. This maiden international conference stands first in the series of international conglomeration of renowned professional entities from the academia, industry, policy makers, and scholars all around the world. This aims at fostering exchange of ideas, innovative thinking and business ideas besides addressing the emerging concerns from the technological world.
The conference aims to provide a special opportunity to a galaxy of academicians and professionals to discuss, debate and dialogue on various issues-old, arcane and emerging in the field of Computational Science and Management.
- Providing students, Research Scholars, academicians & industry professionals for sharing and exploring new areas of research & development and to discuss emerging issues and novel methods.
- To provide a gateway to enhance their knowledge in the areas of Computational Sciences and Management and allied disciplines.
CALL FOR PAPERS
Authors are invited to contribute in the conference by submitting novel in the following areas but not restricted to:
TRACKS FOR COMPUTATIONAL SCIENCE:
Track I: Computational Science and Algorithms
- Smart Communication systems
- Internet of Things (IoT) & its applications
- Smart Sensors and Devices in Artificial Intelligence
- Advanced Sensor technologies and its applications to Security
- Data Mining
- Soft Computing Fundamental and Optimization
- Soft Computing and Pattern Recognition
- Business Intelligence
Track II: Deep Learning & ANN
- Reinforcement Learning
- ANN and Deep Neural Networks
- RNN, CNN, RBM, Transformer
- Auto Encoder, GAN, Transfer Learning
- Application in Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Time Series Data
Track III: Big Data & Cloud Computing
- Big Data Storage
- Data warehouse and Data Lakes
- Advance Database Management (Graph database, Column based databases, NO SQL)
- Security and Privacy
- Cloud Computing
- Fog Computing
Track IV: AI & Machine Learning
- Rudiments of AI & ML
- Recent Trends in AI & ML
- Data Privacy and Security in AI & ML
- Intelligent Systems for Industry 4.0
- Fuzzy Logic
- Adaptive Learning
- Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs)
- Expert Systems
- ML Applications in Health Care, Industry Automation, Agriculture, Financial and Retail Sector
Track V: Data Science
- Predictive Analysis: Stock Prediction, Weather Forecasting, Sales Prediction
- Fraud and Risk Detection
- Internet Search
- Targeted Advertising
- Website Recommendations
- Advanced Image Recognition
- Speech Recognition
- Airline Route Planning
Track VI: Cyber Security
- Cybersecurity Leadership
- Infrastructure Security
- Application and Data Security
- Cyberthreat: Mitigation, Preparedness and Exposure Management
- Cyber and IT Risk
TRACKS FOR MANAGEMENT:
Track I: Marketing
- Role of social media in building connects
- AI-powered transformation
- Role of IOT in service sector
- Data Driven Business Management
Track II: Human Resource & Management
- Technology and Innovations in HR
- Digitalization in HR
- HR Analytics
- Impact of AI on HR
- Disruptive Innovations Practices in HRM
Track III: Finance & Economics
- Digital Innovations in Business and Economy
- Role of AI in Banking, Micro-financing and Financial Inclusion
- Sustainable Finance and Practices
- Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Technology
- Financial Literacy & Behavioral Financial
Track IV: Operations Management
- Innovations In Product and Service Design
- Foster Innovations in Operations Management
- Big Data Analytics in Operation Management
- Major Disruptions in Agriculture And Supply Chain Of Farm Produce, Aerospace and Satellite Communication Industry
Track V: Information Technology
- Green Projects and Green Technology
- Internet of Things & Industry 4.0
- Applying new ICT tools for business
- Data-driven Analytics and Business Management
- Big Data Applications, Challenges and Opportunities
- Business Intelligence and Technological Advancements in social media
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
Last Date for Submission of Abstract
March 09, 2023
Intimation of Acceptance of Abstract
March 13, 2023
Last Date for Registration
March 15, 2023
Last Date for Submission of Full Paper and Camera Ready Presentation
March 25, 2023
March 07-08, 2023
Last Date for Submission of Full Paper (After Incorporating all suggestions of the panel expert)
April 10, 2023
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FEES
Academicians (Faculty/ Consultants)
THE REGISTRATION PROCESS
- The online registration link will be opened from 10th March 2023.
- The registration form and link will also be e-mailed to the selected participants. Participants requires to mention transaction id/UTR in the registration form for the verification of fee payment
- The registration fee is non-refundable. However, a change in nomination(s) is acceptable
- In the case of more than one author, the presentation certificates would be given to only those who register for the Conference and present the paper at the Conference.
- You can register by paying the registration fee through NEFT / RTGS / Online Payment (UPI Bank Transfer). For online payment, please find the following information.
- In case, paper is not presented, absentia certificate shall not be issued.
ABSTRACT AND PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- Abstract of minimum 150 to 200 words must be typed clearly in Times New Roman font of size 12; Kindly mention Title of Paper, Name, Affiliation contact details and at 3-5 keywords
- The full paper must be submitted English in a MS Word docx format. The paper should be typed clearly in Times New Roman font of size 12
- References should be APA format 6th edition
- Use a single column layout with left and right margin justified the paper should be well structured with proper indexing
- You must use your unique id provided by the organizers after acceptance of abstract as the name of your file.
- The paper should be original and should not have been published anywhere else or be under review for any journal or other conferences.
- Please mention the most relevant track of the conference which fits your paper.
- Tables, figures and images should have appropriate captions and be of good quality. Each of these items must be cited inline in the main text of the manuscript.
- If your study has been funded or supported by any institution, agency, etc, please indicate the same under “Acknowledgement”
- The full article must be submitted as a MS Word file in DOC or DOCX format or in PDF format.
- Before submitting your paper, please ensure that the English used is clear, concise and coherent. This is especially important if English is not your first language.
- All the accepted research papers will be published in our peer reviewed university journal (Anvershan) and selected papers may be published in SCOUPS indexed journals (On paying charges. as applicable).
BANK DETAIL FOR NEFT/ RTGS
Bank/Branch Name: HDFC Bank Israna, Panipat
Account Holder Name: Geeta University
Account No: 50200066784802
IFSC Code: HDFC0001730
Fees Can be to above mentioned account using online channels such as Paytm/Googlepay/NEFT/RTGS .
Mr. Naveen Nagpal
Paper Submission Email ID: email@example.com